Pokemon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legends MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My signature wont pop up on my posts!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spaz Bunny
Admin
Spaz Bunny

My signature wont pop up on my posts! Empty
PostSubject: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:45 am

I made a siggy and turned on Always attach my signature, and it still wont show up! I WANT MY SIGGY!!
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:02 am

same for me =(
Back to top Go down
yetterman
Admin
yetterman

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:06 pm

same here :/
Back to top Go down
Perry

Perry

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:57 am

Tadaa, I think I made it
Back to top Go down
Spaz Bunny
Admin
Spaz Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:44 pm

Ooh, let me check.

SIGGY...APPEAR!....

Yes! Me dang ol siggy pooped ap!
Back to top Go down
Perry

Perry

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:52 pm

u may thank me Razz
Back to top Go down
Spaz Bunny
Admin
Spaz Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:53 pm

Thanks! How did you activate siggy?
Back to top Go down
Perry

Perry

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Went to the admin pannel and activated signatures under groups/users > user options
Back to top Go down
Spaz Bunny
Admin
Spaz Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptySat May 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Ah...okay. Thanks! I don't see why it would be deactivated in the first place. Neutral oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:19 am

Guys heres how to make it pop up:
first, Go to Profile>> Preferences>> Find "Always attach My Signature?" Or something close to That >> Then click the circle near the "YES"

and then ur done..~
Back to top Go down
Perry

Perry

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:06 am

we know that XD the prob was that it was disabled in the forum settings XD
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:34 am

hmm?? how come mine appeared then?
Back to top Go down
alex

alex

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:02 am

dude, He said it's FIXED duh... (read the post's before you post some thing)
Back to top Go down
Perry

Perry

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:18 am

yup
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 5:18 am

alex wrote:

HATE me much?
i noticed from all of my post all ur reply is like treating me like a noob and bossing me around,,
yes im a noob, im not perfect, but you.. are YOU?
ill be suprised if you said yes, idc if your admin/mod/staff or any s**t on this game/forum, i dont even care if you ban me now,, this is just a forum,,didnt even played the game.. so IDC

dont treat PEOPLE like your bossing them around, what would you feel if they treat you like that eh.?

i didnt even said it to the specified person, i ment to said it to all, since in the post others still dont have there siggy appeared, not all of us are perfect..

Quote From You:DUH

and i bet others still dont know, and maybe this will be helpful to somebody..

so pls dont randomly post saying that im dumb and stuff,, i got an EYE i can read..

Quote Again From You: DUH

...if you guys dont want me here., sure i can leave.. ANYTIME

--peace out,, not trying to start flaming, just saying..

~Ash
Back to top Go down
Spaz Bunny
Admin
Spaz Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:37 pm

Ash wrote:
alex wrote:

HATE me much?
i noticed from all of my post all ur reply is like treating me like a noob and bossing me around,,
yes im a noob, im not perfect, but you.. are YOU?
ill be suprised if you said yes, idc if your admin/mod/staff or any s**t on this game/forum, i dont even care if you ban me now,, this is just a forum,,didnt even played the game.. so IDC

dont treat PEOPLE like your bossing them around, what would you feel if they treat you like that eh.?

i didnt even said it to the specified person, i ment to said it to all, since in the post others still dont have there siggy appeared, not all of us are perfect..

Quote From You:DUH

and i bet others still dont know, and maybe this will be helpful to somebody..

so pls dont randomly post saying that im dumb and stuff,, i got an EYE i can read..

Quote Again From You: DUH

...if you guys dont want me here., sure i can leave.. ANYTIME

--peace out,, not trying to start flaming, just saying..

~Ash

Ya know Alex, this guy DOES have a point. But, then again, A forum member shouldn't be insulting a mod... Is he? Alex, you tell me if this guy is offending you then I will choose an appropriate action. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:00 am

dude if ye dont want me here ill be glad to leave
Back to top Go down
Perry

Perry

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:47 am

uhm, not to be offensive, but u could have read the previous posts first
Back to top Go down
Spaz Bunny
Admin
Spaz Bunny

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:57 am

Perry wrote:
uhm, not to be offensive, but u could have read the previous posts first
...Agreed... and please... Don't leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My signature wont pop up on my posts!   My signature wont pop up on my posts! Empty

Back to top Go down

My signature wont pop up on my posts!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Legends :: Welcome :: Questions-
Jump to: