Pokemon Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legends MMORPG.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scripts We May Get

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corey
Admin
Corey

Scripts We May Get Empty
PostSubject: Scripts We May Get   Scripts We May Get EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:55 am

alright i sent a letter to my bestest friend unnown, he helps with everything, heres the letter and he hasnt responded yet

i got some pretty hot scripts and source edits for ya

1. u talk to NPC, he teleports u to a random spot, u kill each other, each kill is worth 10 points, the person with the most points at the end wins! also i want it to show a chart of the players in it. and how many points they got. u also lose 10 points for each kill

2. I need a script in which u talk to a NPC and u need 1000 coins, currency,which is my first item, and u type in the Guild Name u want in a custom box u want, then to invite people to ur guild u type /guild Namehere

think ur up to it?

His Response:
yea i have number 2 but number 1 i can do after my modded engine, also number 1 includes source
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlegneds.rpg-board.net
yetterman
Admin
yetterman

Scripts We May Get Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scripts We May Get   Scripts We May Get EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 11:59 am

COOL! cant wait to see this stoofs Very Happy especialy the guild it should save admins time with the F4-F5 thing ._.
Back to top Go down

Scripts We May Get
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Legends :: Staff :: Scripts Needed-
Jump to: